Make plans to attend the Cannon Falls Chamber Fun Fest in Historic Downtown Cannon Falls on Thursday, July 11th from 5 pm to 8 pm Over 50 vendors will be offering a wide variety of goods and services. You will find products ranging from local foods, wine, candles, clothing, handcrafted jewelry to products such as Paparazzi Accessories, Lularoe, Sengence, Norwex, Premier Designs, Window Concepts and much, much more.
The entertainment for July 11th is Tiger Ries with his acoustical guitar. Tiger played in 2018 during the June and July Fun Fests 2018, and he was a big hit! Free admission. Fun for the whole family.
Watch is event posting for a list of our vendors and activities. Exciting activities that are planned for the July Chamber Fun Fest include the following:
- Money Blower from Merchants Bank
- Inflatable Archery Range for Children from Phillippo Scout Reservation
- 15’ Nine Square Game from Christ United Methodist Church
- Classic Cars and Trucks from Cannon Cruisers Car Club
- Door Prize Drawing at 6:30 pm (prizes are from vendors who have donated gifts)
If you have an activity or presentation that you would like to bring to the June Chamber Fun Fest, just let the Chamber know.
Come and join us on Mill Street in Historic Downtown Cannon Falls, and have some FUN!