Make plans to attend the Cannon Falls Chamber Fun Fest in Historic Downtown Cannon Falls on Thursday, June 13th from 5 pm to 8 pm Over 40 vendors will be offering a wide variety of goods and services. You will find products ranging from local foods, wine, candles, clothing, handcrafted jewelry to products such as Paparazzi Accessories, Lularoe, Sengence, Norwex, Premier Designs, Window Concepts and much, much more. Troy Aron Johnson will be playing his acoustical guitar and singing your favorite music. Free admission. Fun for the whole family.
There are new vendors joining us in June, so come check out the new products and services. Exciting activities are also planned for the June Chamber Fun Fest.
- Money Blower from Merchants Bank
- Inflatable Archery Range for Children from Phillippo Scout Reservation
- 15’ Nine Square Game from Christ United Methodist Church
- Classic Cars and Trucks from Cannon Cruisers Car Club
- Cannon Falls Community Band
- Dance Presentations from the Cannon Falls School of Dance
- Door Prize Drawing at 6:30 pm (prizes are from vendors who have donated gifts)
If you have an activity or presentation that you would like to bring to the June Chamber Fun Fest, just let the Chamber know.
Come and join us on Mill Street in Historic Downtown Cannon Falls, and have some FUN!